Job Position: Sales Director (North Vietnam)
Report to: DSM Senior Executive Director
Working Place: North West, North East, Central 1 & 2 & base Ha Noi City.
Working hour: 08:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Saturday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday)
- Collaborating with DSM Senior Executive Director to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term.
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings.
- Reviewing regional expenses, budget and recommending suitable improvements program.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
- Report on regional sales results. Forecast quarterly and annual profits.
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Identify and solve potential problems and as well as suggest prompt solutions
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Acting as the main point of contact with suppliers, and distributors in the region.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
- Closely work and communicate with DTR to determine their needs aim to push revenue and development strategy.
- Maximizing growth potential of DTR, stores within the region.
- Collecting customer feedback, analyzing the market as well as market research to prepare long-term development plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Sales or related field).
- Proven experience in sales management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Understanding of company operations
- Ability to lead and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Salary: Competitive;
- Insurance: as regulation;
- Annual leave: 12 days/year (< 5 yos), 13 days/year (5Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month), performance bonus;
- Labor day bonus;
- Mid-Autumn bonus;
- Absenteeism bonus;
- Reward for Outstanding employee/det;
- Insurance pay on total salary;
- Free products;
- Marital/Funeral/Sickness support;
- Touring trip/Touring fee;
- Birthday gift;
- Int'l Women day's gift;
- Vietnamese women day's gift;
- Children day's gift;
- Year-end gift;
- No interest loan for emergent needs
- Premium healthcare;
- Petrol allowance, attendance bonus;
- Training on the job.