- Develop effective category strategy & plans, managing innovation pipeline & executing marketing activities that will deliver to the growth of brands.
- Embrace the challenge of changing environment and adapt to company's business model, culture, and values.
- Fully follow BOD instructions & response immediately for actions taken to well feedback markets dynamics situations and overcome challenges to deliver set objectives.
- Ensure marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and meet organizational expenditure requirements in conjunction with Sales.
- Create, Monitor and manage a budget plan. Proactively assesses needs, including those in technology, training, and administrative support. Ensures support investments yield productivity benefits consistent with established objectives.
- Oversee and direct market research, competitor analyses and customer service and retention monitoring processes and initiatives.
- Initiate and maintain positive relationships with key media, in order to generate newsworthy publicity and media coverage
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage potential crisis and engage with relevant authorities to negotiate nature and scope of issues. Also engage external PR firms to anticipate measure and counteract negative media sentiment.
- Provide strong leadership to product marketing, creative marketing, trade marketing, digital marketing and PR.
- Talent management & development, leading, coaching and developing young talents to fuel the future growth of company.
Working Place: 08 Phan Dinh Giot Str., Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
Experiences or skills required
- Graduated from University & above, major in Marketing, BA...;
- English must be advanced;
- 5 years above for people management experience;
- Strong strategic & planning skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong communication, coordination & integration skills.
- Passion to win;
- Positive thinking;
- With few years working in sales is a plus.
- Flexible worktime (TSN office);
- Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month);
- Labor day bonus;
- Mid-Autumn bonus;
- Absenteeism bonus;
- Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
- Insurance pay on total salary;
- Free products;
- Marital/Funeral/Sickness support;
- Touring trip/Touring fee;
- Birthday gift;
- Int'l Women day's gift;
- Vietnamese women day's gift;
- Children day's gift;
- Year-end gift;
- No interest loan for emergent needs;
- Training on the job.