- Lead automation projects team: Creat Automation master plan, manage automation projects, from prototype to Handover to production."
- Joint machine R&D projects: offer solutions to upgrade machines improve productivity, new product design, improve quality, saving projects, safety projects, and improve working conditions."
- Digitalization project and R&D project about Quotation, technical solutions, after sale services, etc.
- Support PTC team to settle production daily issues.
- Design training, contact trainer for PTC team about automation & digitalization, focus on Safety, quality, productivity solutions and working condition.
- Monitor and report other assigned projects status.
- Workplace: Lot A1-6, Tan An Hoi Ward, Cu Chi District, HCMC (shuttle bus from HCMC).
- Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday).
- Education: Graduated from Technical University, major Automation/Mechatronics/Electrical. Prefer candidates graduate from University of Sciences and technology, University of Sciences, University of Technology and education or international education centers
- Languages: English IELTS 6.0 ( or equivalent) and Chinese is a plus.
- Experience: At least 2 years of relevant working experience and related field.
- Skills: team leader, project management, negotiation, good convincing, fast learning.
- Trained & knowledge of: management, safety.
- Salary: Competitive;
- Annual leave: 12 days/year (< 5 yos), 13 days/year (5<10 yos), 14 days/year (10+ yos)
- Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month);
- Labor day bonus;
- Mid-Autumn bonus;
- Absenteeism bonus;
- Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
- Insurance pay on total salary;
- Free products;
- Marital/Funeral/Sickness support;
- Touring trip/Touring fee;
- Birthday gift;
- Int'l Women day's gift;
- Vietnamese women day's gift;
- Children day's gift;
- Year-end gift;
- No interest loan for emergent needs;
- Training on the job.